It looks like you want to get access to the features of your android phones and turn them into a virtual machine then I suggest you can try Kali Linux android that makes the job so much easier, stick to this post to get all the latest information and answers relevantly.
- 1 Kali for android:
- 1.1 What exactly is a Kali Linux?
- 1.2 Which type of files do you need to transfer into your cell phones from other networks?
- 1.3 What can you do if you have any trouble transferring the files from hacker phone connection?
- 1.4 How much space you need to install Kali Linux android download?
Kali for android:
Today, it has seen with growing usage of the internet these days most people like to use it on handheld devices. The era of the mobile phones and tablets are evolving, and so every person loves to get connected with social media and other activity to find out what is happening around the world. The most common Smartphone’s that used Android are very cheap and affordable and so many of them have built-in Wi-Fi that allows them to use freely anywhere.
We all have come to know that Android phones and tablets have been the top-notch devices in the history of the technology world. Their industry has evolved even more in every way possible. People are eagerly waiting to get their hands on their new devices every year with some new features and stuff they can do.
As a user of Android, we have come to know many incredible things of which they are capable of doing and have left us speechless. But have to you ever thought they could also work with your PC’s as well. There will always be a time when you need to save some of your personal files on your computer as a backup.
That is because if you are the user of a virtual box for android mobile you always need to download some files and application in which do not want to lose in the first place and want them to be secured using the likes of Wi-Fi hacker in the case are afraid you would lose them. But it is not as easy as you think it might be.
What exactly is a Kali Linux?
For many of you who don’t know that Kali Linux is an incredible hacking tool for android, phones, tablets that can turn any android phones in virtual hacking machines. It’s like a professional toolbox. Today, more and more apps are available in Android OS and you can manage them by installing Kali Linux for android it can prove great for cracking security websites and open doors for the mobile devices to access to any site or app you want.
Which type of files do you need to transfer into your cell phones from other networks?
As a persistent user of the android phones, there are many files you need to move depending on your choices because it offers amazing penetration testing tool that people of all ages can use and manage all the apps you want in short amount of time and needs such as,
c) Music (songs)
e) Other files
What can you do if you have any trouble transferring the files from hacker phone connection?
There are some possible reasons when you might face and get the error messages trying to either get files on your Android device or your Mac book, or on tablets, but for some reason, your computer could break the file in middle.
1) The USB cable does not support file transferring
2) Your device is not set up to accept the file through USB
3) The USB port brakes
4) Don’t have the software installed
How much space you need to install Kali Linux android download?
In order to install Kali Linux, there is the number of requirements you need to fulfill so you can install it perfectly. Remember this tool has all the significance you want from it. Here are the space requirements you need to see such as,
- Minimum 6 GB space is needed on internal or external storage
- Should have a wireless, fast, and stable internet connection
- Supports Android version above 4.0
- Does not required rooting
- Having fully charged the android phone or tablet
How to install Kali Linux on android?
The first thing you have to do is to download the Kali Linux Android file transfer app into your devices or in the Mac computers and follow these steps accordingly to get it done in the easiest way possible including,
- Open the application on your devices
- Connect the device which comes with your Android phones to connect it with androids
- Double-click on it to open it
- Browse all the folder and files on your Android tablets or phones to copy
- Now select the current file you want to get into your computer
- Safely eject the button and changes the distributing settings
- It will take 10 to 15 minutes approximately
- Now go to the VNS settings and click on the viewer app
- Now you have successfully installed Kali Linux
Using these steps you can certainly take advantage of and be able to make a quick transfer and manage all your files the way you want it.
Why should you choose this method in the first place?
Anything can happen to you to phones. Obviously they are a software running thing they could get locked, you can lose all your data, applications, information, and certainly forget your password.
It always essential that you make sure to install this app so you can using Linux deploy need it time after time, you can also do this to manage all your backup data for troubleshooting and can carry as much information want.
So, the space in your Android devices remains little, and its performance won’t budge it. Once you have installed you will have your own mini PC on your handheld device and can use it as a normal computer. This sound pretty amazing and when you are done with the process you don’t need to root your android phones anymore.