Are you showing an interest to learn how to Fix Error Code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN that might show while browsing? This post will certainly help you find the accurate information and answers to your queries relevantly.
There will always a time come when browsing using Google Chrome you are likely to encounter a specific error which will eventually you become frustrated called DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN , in order to completely solve it you need to understand the DNS servers which are highly responsible to transfers the domain name to the IP address. Most people who usually spend too much time on the internet should find this helpful and can solve this in numerous ways.
When you are surfacing the internet, there are different types of websites which you open on daily basis and all of them have domain names with a particular corresponding IP address as well. One thing is for sure, it is not possible to memorize an IP address and thus there is DNS to help you for that purpose. Using NXDOMAIN will not able to help you out solve the problem but give you the correct DNS servers link.
You will see that whenever the DNS server fails, it will unable to translate the IP address no matter how many times you do. So, don’t get panic now you have learned about the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN meaning there is the number of ways you can fix this error permanently. Once you use them the default setting of the router will be installed in your computer.
Which are the basic methods you can choose for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN?
Here are some amazing and simple ways that will lead to solve the problem. It is not important for you to be an expert, but you need to perform these techniques on your own. So here are the major fixes you should probably try, so let’s begin,
1) Try to change the DSN IP address:
Oftentimes this error can be rectified when you alter the DSN IP address. Here are some simple steps you need to follow,
- First right click on the network icon when you are connected to the internet
- It will lead to a new window with so many options and from there go to adapter settings
- When you click on the settings a new window will pop up and display the internet connection
- Select the connection and then right click
- From there a drop-down menu will appear along with properties
- Now choose the internet protocol version of IPv4/TCP
- Now select the properties and save it the settings
- After that, a new window will appear and displays the custom DSN settings and you should be able to alter the DSN by typing 184.108.40.206 in the dialed box
- Finally, click on the ok button and now you can continue browsing without any disturbance
2) You can flush the DNS server:
There is no denying that this issue only occurs with the problem of DNS and for that there is another solution that might for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN windows 10 by flushing out the DNS using with these steps like,
- First press the windows key + R and it will open a RUN dial box
- Then type CMD and press ok, it will open a command prompts
- When this appears you no longer need to type commands but instead you can use these specific texts such as NETSCH WINSOCK to reset the catalog and then press enter
- Now from that you can reboot the system and open a new web page which you are recently have tried and open
- It will flush the DNS servers and you can begin browsing more safely
3) Try to restart the DNS:
There is another process which you can use to restart the DNS and helps you solve the browsing issues perfectly. Most people are using Google chrome this might be better to use as DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN chrome. Here are the simple steps you should follow,
- First, you need to press the CTRL + R button to open the RUN windows
- Then you need to enter services.msc and press ok
- It will lead you to service windows and you need to scroll down to find the DNS client
- Right click on it and a drop-down file will appear on the screen
- After that click on the restart button and now you can restart the DNS client
- This will probably solve the error on your computer
4) You can resolve the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN using Android:
For some reason, if you still unable to get error name not resolved then you can try from your androids because things work differently when you use from Android phones. They are not as complicated as your computers. So just try to solve it using smartphones along with these steps such as,
- First, go to the settings of your Wi-Fi
- Press and hold to open the network option
- Now click on the modify network options
- From there you can go to advanced option and select the show advanced options
- Choose the static option which is presented in the IP setting
- After that, you can go to the section of DNS 1 and DNS 2 by typing DNS IP address
- Try to save it and then connect to the network
- It will help you to activate settings on android phones
These are the 4 main methods you can use for how to Fix Error Code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN in just a couple of minutes and resolve it for a long time. I advised all of you to try to solve them on your own at home, instead of going to IT expert. These solutions are quite simple and great source to connect your internet. The goal is not to get tweak from using commands, in that way you can also help a friend who is in need as well.